Hobbit Holes: Episode One Hobbit Holes: Episode One

Hella Good

Ur really funny! It doesn't matter if you don't take a lot of time to draw very well in flash if you have a very good idea and very good jokes, and you have both. The good thing about that is that you can make them faster than other flash authors and get a better rep. I can tell that your second and third episodes will be as good as your first even though, usually, sequels are never as good as the first. You will make many other movies like this and they will all do well in the future.

PS.
Look at my klaymations if you have spare time. they're called Evil Pets part 1 & 2

SAJNMaster responds:

Thanks! I focus more on good sound editing than on good animation which in my opinion leads for funnier jokes. the *LAME* with the sword through the wraiths head always gets laughs, not because it's animated well but because of timing and sound editing.

(2006) Sneaky Sneaky (2006) Sneaky Sneaky

Not your best, Knox.

It was great. But we waited forever for you to come out with new klayworld episode and it was one of your low-humor episodes. I wished that after being patient you would have come out with somethig hilarious and original. I guess you couldn't put very much time into it though because of all of your other projects.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Very Creepy

I dont know how this got into the top 50 at Newgrounds but it was still good. The animals are scary.

Unfinished Vol. I Unfinished Vol. I

southparky and madnessy at the same time.

get a better story. animation was good. but get a better story

crabs crabs

I LOVE CRABS!!!

Now that i saw this, i will never look at a crab the same way again.

story of a loser story of a loser

That was so funny!!!

This was the funniest video I ever saw!!! It reminds me of how I treat everyone else. But Im cooler... Im notg a weird bald guy who wears glasses. That was the funniest shit I have ever seen! i have to show everyone of my friends. This gave me good inspiration for how to treat nerds on my first day of my senior year.

Claveman Ep. 1/5 Claveman Ep. 1/5

Claveman owns my pants

Claveman it awsome. He shud be president!